Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at my parents house. We had a variety of family and friends come. We had great food and fun. We hung out at my parents house all day. After eating my mom had a craft for the kids, she suprised them with a Christmas outfit for their Build-a-Bears, Aunt Cinda brought a fun craft for the kids too, and we all did a lot of playing, talking and laughing.

Before eating I attempted to get some pictures of Hayden and Emmie. Emmie hates pictures and usually won't even look at me, so I will snap a 100 pictures to get one. I never got one of her alone where she looked happy, she was too grumpy and ready to eat.







After eating


The kids doing their Crafts





My mom told all the kids to bring their Build-a-Bear's for a suprise. She bought them all Christmas outfits. The girls are a dress and the boys say "Santa's Little Helper" they were so cute and the kids loved them.






The boys playing Football




Our family. The kids wanted to play and not take any more pictures.


Little kids and big kids playing










The Triplets...how cute!


Adam, Sara, Karlee and Jace

No comments: