Monday, November 10, 2008

Dan the Man!

Ever since I heard Dan Majerle was coming back to the Suns as an assistant coach, I have been dying to go to a Suns game. Basketball is one of the few sports I enjoy watching and I have been a Suns fan since I was a teen. Mainly because I loved "Thunder" Dan Majerle. But since Dan Majerle left and retired a few years back I haven't been that into it. So Aaron and I just went to a game. We had fun and there was never a dull moment. I had a great view of Dan sitting with the players. Of course I would like to be closer but ooh well. Most people that didn't know me when I was teen don't know how much I loved Dan Majerle and how I stole his garbage from his house when I was 18. Long funny story! But I am still defending myself by saying I am not a stalker, just a fan and you would do that same thing if you were at a famous persons house that you loved. Ha Ha! Hey...it was just sitting in bags by the street...I was curious. But anyway...back to the game. Here are some highlights......


National Anthem




Muhammad Ali was there


Suns Dancers and Gorilla



Coaches- Dan is in the dark suit. Shaq is in there too #32


Us watching the game


I circled where Dan is Watch these, these are cool!

2 comments:

The Tenneys said...

Crazy Stalker Fan!!

Lisa said...

oooh Dan Majerle! He looks good for 40 something! I heard that he was back with the Suns, looks like it was a fun game!