Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mom, I want to buy you flowers because I love you so much.

A few weeks ago Hayden saw flowers on a commercial and he said "Mom, I want to buy you flowers because I love you so much." I thought that was so sweet I was telling some people in my family. The other day we got something delivered to our front door. It was a box of roses from Hayden. Aaron thought it would be cute to order me flowers from Hayden. What sweet boys!!! Hayden gave them to me so proudly, even though he was a little confused because he didn't remember ordering them. They have been sitting on my counter and Hayden even told me a few days after getting them that he really liked the flowers he bought me. I know he is probably trying to think when and how he ordered these for me. I thought it was so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good husband!!!! That is so sweet. He is raising that boy up right. Hayden will be the best hubby ever if he learns that now.