Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hayden's 1st Primary Program

Today was our Primary program. Hayden is a Sunbeam so this was his 1st one. He did so good. He sang nice and loud. He knew almost every song and said his group part good too. I was worried he would get excited up there and misbehave or not be reverent but he was very reverent and listen to the instructions. I was so proud of him and of course I was crying through most the program. They were all so wonderful to watch and the Spirit was strong today in our meeting. Those kids have such sweet Spirits!

2 comments:

D and H fam said...

So cute - where did you get the little I am a child of God background behind Hayden's picture? - it's so cute. Our primary program was yesterday too. I'm a primary teacher, so I had to help the kids out and couldn't watch my Charly bug, but I also cried through the whole thing - the kids do have such sweet little spirits.

D and H fam said...

Yes, I do have photoshop, Dustin bought it for me for my birthday one year and I was so intimidated by it I seriously didn't open it or download it onto my computer for almost a year. I still don't know how to use it all. I need to come down to Arizona and have you teach me - it looks like. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 - I also have a video one (Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0) - still haven't opened that one. I want to do the whole scrapbooking on the computer and printing it off thing too - so much easier!! I will send you email soon for that background.