Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to us!

Merry Christmas to us! Today we bought a Mercedes Benz 2009 ML320 BlueTEC SUV
Aaron has wanted a Mercedes Benz for years. I kept telling him I loved how our cars where paid off and I didn't want a car payment. So last year I told him maybe we could once we adopted again. Having kids cost us so much to get so I didn't want to buy another car and regret it. So since we got Emmie our car (Jetta) got too small. We loved to drive it to save money on gas because it got great miles. So Aaron looked more at Mercedes and saw they had a diesel engine like our Jetta but of course a lot better. So these last few weeks we have been really thinking about it, making sure we want a car payment, making sure we could get a car loan for some of the amount and so on.... Well, we test drove it today and we fell in love. This model is hard to find but they had one on another lot so we go to pick it up tomorrow. We are excited. There is lots of reasons we love this car...from space, the looks, the luxury, to the cool GPS, how safe it is, tax write offs, the power, built in media features, built in screen on dash to see when you are backing up, and lots of more! Here is a picture I found of it online. I will take more once we bring it home tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Lowes said...

Very very AWESOME! That looks like an awesome Christmas present. Can't wait to see it in person. I want a car with the rear back up camera. I believe every car should have one!