Friday, November 21, 2008

Our new ride

We brought home our new SUV Mercedes last night. So today we moved our things into the new SUV and set up certain setting we wanted. After we got the car seats in we drove around the neighborhood showing it to my family. Hayden went with us last night to bring it home. The car salesman gave Hayden this bear for being so good. I thought it was so cute!



Emmie saying "Cheese" while Aaron gets her car seat in


Here is some pictures of the SUV





When you put it in reverse this screen automatically pops up so you can see if anyone or anything is behind you while backing up. I love it!!! I told the kids to go to the bumper and wave to me, they thought it was so cool. Katelynn was making faces at me.



There is some features that are different then most cars, so I told Aaron I wanted to drive it around for a bit to get the hang out of it while he was with me. I didn't want to be alone one day and not know how to work something. Aaron will drive this car more then me, so I wanted to drive it while I could too.

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

Sweet ride, I was expecting it to be "BLUE" since it had blue in it's name. But I love love love it! Glad I will get to ride in it soon!

Tami Ray said...

BlueTEC means its a diesel engine