Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love a good quote

I love a good quote or saying. I grew up always hearing the most funny and creative ones coming from my Grandpa Morris. I think I really like ones that sum up how I feel is so many words. When I was a teen I got this old book from my great grandma and it was full of quotes. I would read through it often and highlight my favorites. I really should journal all my favorites somewhere. In that book my great grandma had my favorite was... "Patience....in time the grass becomes milk." I recently found this quote and really liked it. I put it on something cute on photoshop.

What a great thing to work towards!



Here is a few more of my favorites that I also did something with on photoshop.




Yep...that's sums it all up!!!

2 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I love them, they are super neat!

Have you watched the Emma Smith movie...I loved it and she had some wonderful quotes!

The Tenneys said...

I really like that last quote. I have a quote from President Hinkley that I love...

"Our lives are the only meaningful expression of what we believe and in Whom we believe. And the only real wealth, for any of us, lies in our faith."