Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Day

Halloween day we did our pumpkin. I found this kit that I thought would be great for my kids since they can't really carve a pumpkin yet. It reminds me a lot of Light Bright. They are color plastic pegs and when the pumpkin is lit inside the pegs light up. The kids loved making it, it was real easy, not as messy and it looked really cool when done.


Aaron cleaning out the pumpkin

I baked the seeds after cleaning them

Aaron helping Hayden push in the pegs


All done!


Emmie loves it!


Emmie really wanted to help. She is hammering in the pegs to make sure the are really in there.

We went into the dark bathroom to see what it looked like lit up.

Hayden wanted to dress like a Rock Star for the day.

Blue hair and orange tongue

Grandma came by with the mule and gave the kids rides.




After the ride it was nap time and Emmie was ready for a nap. I wanted them to get good naps before their long night of trick or treating!

No comments: