Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend visit with Emmie

So its been a month now of visits. We were told we had to do that before she could live with us. So the foster mom and I have been calling the case worker to ask when she can live with us and the casework is out of town. I emailed her today also asking what happens next and told her how well things are going when Emmie comes to visit. Hayden and her get along great and she really likes Aaron and I too. So we are ready! Hopefully it will be soon! She stayed with us this weekend. We didn't do too much but hang around the house. But we still enjoyed having her around.
Hayden showing Emmie what her new baby Elmo does. My friend Cortney got her the Elmo baby and she loves it!


Trying to get some more pictures of Emmie. She hardly ever smiles for the camera.

4 comments:

The Tenneys said...

You gotta blog about the cute blanket I made too! I'm glad that she liked the Elmo baby.

Corts

Class and Sass said...

She is beautiful, a perfect addition to our family!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I hope the visits get longer and longer!! She is such a doll!

daveandlisa said...

She is so cute! I hope you guys get her to stay with you guys full time soon.