Monday, August 11, 2008

Hayden's 1st day of Preschool

Today was Hayden's 1st day of preschool. This is his second year of preschool. But this is a new teacher for him. He goes 3 times a week to a house in our neighborhood so its very convenient, and she lives across the street from my parents. His teacher is a real school teacher, which I love. Hayden's cousin Katelynn is in his class this year. I am sure they will have fun together this year. Today I had a Relief Society meeting and the meeting went over. I got home as soon as possible with only 2 minutes until school started. Well, Aaron already left to take Hayden so I missed taking him today. But when it came time for the class to be over I went with Aaron to pick him up. He was dressed ok, but of course daddy didn't do his hair, didn't wipe his lunch off his face, and he put on some old dirty shoes. It made me even more sad I wasn't there for him. But ooh well, its just preschool. I talked with his teacher after class and took some pictures then. He is so excited to be back in preschool. I am sure he will have a great school year!


2 comments:

Class and Sass said...

CUTE! It's so weird to me that we have kids in school...

The Lowes said...

I think Aaron did a good job getting him ready! At least he was there on time right??? The teacher knows Daddy dressed him and brought him so you can still redeem yourself.