Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our second visit with Emmie

It was our second visit with Emmie and it was a little hard because we didn't have a lot of free time with her, we were constantly on the go. We got her Friday for the whole day and my Grandpa's viewing was that night. So after getting her we went dress shopping so she had something to wear. Then we ate brunch at Denny's and went home for a few hours.

Dress shopping


Fell asleep on the way home



It was her 1st time seeing our house. She had a blast with the play room and walking all around. But then it was time to get ready for the viewing. So I got her all dressed up and she looked so cute.



She is a happy little girl but does not like to smile when I take out the camera




The viewing was nice and a lot of the kids wanted to hold her and she did good. She met so many people. Most the time she was happy to see people but as the night went on she got real tired and just wanted Aaron or I. We had plans to meet the foster mom around 9pm and she said she would let us keep her over night due to the funeral being in the morning. Technically we aren't supposed to do over night visits yet but she said as long as we were ok with it, she is too. So we came home and Hayden and Emmie went right to bed because it was late. She slept through the night and woke up happy.

Emmie loved playing with cousin Hailey, she could really make her smile!




3 comments:

The Lowes said...

Tami you are soo Dark now! Lucky girl. I hope the services went well for your Grandpa. I sure was thinking of you.

daveandlisa said...

She is so cute. I hope it all works out for you guys soon. I would love to be able to meet her the next time I come.

Myron and Heather said...

Emmie is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. Thanks for inviting us to your BBQ.We had a blast!We need to get together more often.