Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bows



I wanted to do a post to show off these cute bows and flowers my sister has made me for Emmie's hair. She made me several a few weeks back and then her and I went to Hobby Lobby with some outfits in mind to match. She did a great job making them look so cute. I had no clue there would be so many but I am sure I will use them all. I am excited for Emmie to wear each one of these. To make sure they stay nice I clipped them to a long ribbon and pinned it to the wall. Thanks Sara!!!!





While shopping at Hobby Lobby for hair stuff I thought this peacock would match Sara's outfit. Yah, we thought it was a bit too much too. Who knows it might be in style someday.

2 comments:

Class and Sass said...

Dang! I need to get her to make some for Brooklyn

Unknown said...

She is going to be the luckiest little girl EVER!!! I am so happy for you guys.