Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo shoot & my 1st Video

I took my niece and nephew out Sunday evening to take some pictures of them. Its been awhile since they have had some pictures done and for months my brother Ryan and I have tried to think of a good time to take them out for some pictures. We drove just down the street to this pretty green grassy field and got some great shots of these cute kids. When I got home and put the pictures on my lap top it was some super easy editing and I wanted to play with them more. I have always wanted to make a slide show movie so decided to give it a try. It was a lot easier then I thought. Once I had it all done I uploaded it to Youtube.com and sent it to my mom and brother to check it out. They were surprised and loved it. Here is some pictures of my cute niece and nephew Brooklyn and Austin.






Here is the video I made of them on Youtube

No comments: