Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year!

Photobucket
2010 was good to us, I am kind of sad to see this year go. The holidays these last 3 months went by too fast and my kids are growing too fast.

But I am excited about 2011 too. First we have to get through tax season. Ugh! I am not looking forward to it. I love the money and I love the job Aaron has because he gets to be home with us so much the rest of the year but sometimes these 3 1/2 months of being a single mom is a killer. At least this year I have 2 kids that are gone half the day for school, it will give me a little break and time to get things done. But I am trying to mentally prepare my self for all the extra work and juggling I have to do to make each day run smoothly so Aaron can give 100% of himself to tax season. After tax season the rest of the year is great to me.

A few things I am looking forward to in 2011
- Emmie starts Sunbeams
- Hayden starts flag football
- Aaron turns 35 on 1-11-11
- Were taking the kids to California after tax season (going to Lego Land)
- Paxton starts nursery at church around April or May (actually I am kind of sad about this one) My baby isn't old enough for nursery. :(


A few goals I have in 2011
- Give more to my church calling
- Keep going to the Temple every week
- Loose at least 30lbs (hopefully more)
- Get all the little things I want done around my house and stop putting them off

No comments: