Monday, January 17, 2011

Day at the park

With the holidays and cold weather its been awhile since we made a trip to the park. There was no school today (MLK day) so me and my sister-in-law met at the park so the kids could play. We had a picnic and the kids played for hours. It hit me as Paxton walked to the playground part himself that this was his 1st time playing on a playground. At 1st he walked to the sand and just sat down. He sat there for awhile just playing with the sand. Then once I took him on a few toys he liked it. With our help he played really good and had fun for a sick little boy.

Paxton riding a snail
He was afraid he would slip off

Hayden sliding across the bar


Paxton ready to go, he wants out of Hayden's arms


Me and my cutie boy


My kids and their cousins playing at the park
(ignore Wendy behind Paxton holding him on)

Paxton playing with Hayden's hat


Emmie loved hanging upside down

No comments: