Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year New Kids Pictures

Its been awhile since I took a picture of the kids together that was somewhat nice and not just around the house. So after school one day I told them to get in the car and we drove down the street to get some shots. With it being winter it was hard to find any green outside but we found these trees and I thought we would just take some pictures here. I was happy that I got a few good ones. I could tell Emmie was real tired and Paxton doesn't like to sit down so that was a little hard to work with but we got some done.

Paxton already trying to walk off and not take pictures.




I love Paxton's face on this one




my favorite shot




Paxton heard an airplane



Emmie was tired and was done with pictures so I got one of the boys, then Paxton got fussy then I got a few of just Hayden.

No comments: