Friday, January 14, 2011

Back to school after Winter break

I can't believe Hayden is half way through Kindergarten and to think later this year he will be in 1st grade. He is doing so good in school and we are so proud of him. I just love Hayden's school and feel so lucky all the time he gets to go there. I know most the reason he is doing so good is because of the school he is in and the great teacher he has. One day before Christmas break I was in his class for the day volunteering. I can't believe my son who bounces off the walls at home and can't stop talking sits in his chair so straight, listens so well and does so good. His teacher even sat him in the back row of all the kids because he is so well behaved. Man, how can I get him to act like this at home???? Don't get me wrong, he is a great kid... he is just full of energy and gets bored so easy at home.

At Hayden's school the Kindergartners only bring folders each day. And if they are good they get a sticker each day to put on their folder. Hayden's folder was so full of stickers you can't even see the front anymore and his folder has gotten so beaten up I have had to tape it up like 3 times. So he is starting the new semester with a new folder.

1st folder ready to retire
New folder

Hayden waiting for his carpool ride and Emmie waiting for her bus for preschool


Emmie's bus came 1st
Emmie at 2nd window (bus aid putting her seat belt on)

No comments: