Friday, July 18, 2008

Night swimming

It seems this summer we have been swimming a lot more in the evening and night then we do during the day. Last night we were swimming and with the moon so bright I told Aaron it looked so pretty out and so I grabbed my camera. If I take pictures with my flash on you can see things better but not as we see them while swimming. So if I take pictures without the flash things turn out like we see them but sometimes look blurry. Its hard to find the balance...but I got some neat shots of our rock slide with the waterfall.










2 comments:

The Cooks said...

Those are great pictures you do a good job! I would love to swim at night and your pool looks amazing. That thing Wendi did was funny. Also congratulations on your adoption news I hope it all works out.

daveandlisa said...

You got some great pictures. I will make a cd of all the pics from the family reunion for each family, but for the moment there is some problem with the burner in my computer so I've got to get it fixed. For now you should be able to click on the pics from my blog and save them from there if you wanted any of those.