Sunday, July 27, 2008

1st visit with Emmie

Today was our 1st visit with Emmie. She lives with a foster family who lives over a hour away so we met half way at our tax office. It was a nice little hang out area because we have couches and toys in our waiting area. We got to spend about 5 hrs with her and a few family members took the time to stop by to meet her. Time flew by and we had a good time. She is a very good little girl. She was so quite, she listens really well, she is a happy little girl, and just so easy going. Hayden was confused at 1st but by the end of our visit he kept telling us how much he loves her. He was also sad to see her go home with her foster family. He kept asking why she wasn't going home with us. No matter what I said he didn't like the answer so I told him its because her room isn't ready. So he said when we got home we had to get it ready. But for now we will continue visits with her and she should be in our home some time next month.











9 comments:

The Tenneys said...

We are so happy for your family. She is cute. I bet Emmie and Cam will be BFF's!

The Lowes said...

Such a cutie, I love her big brown eyes. In the first picture Emmie and Aaron are smiling exactly the same. Their left cheeks are turned up and they have that little dimple exactly the same. Thanks for sharing, and I will pray for smooth visits here on out.

The Tenneys said...

you have been tagged. go check out my blog

daveandlisa said...

She is so cute!!!! Keep me updated on your progress with the adoption.

Shelley & Scott said...

what a fun visit. good luck with all that there is to come.

Lauren Howell said...

Tami she is so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Apryl said...

dangit Tami! You made me cry again! She is sooo beautiful. Sweet little Hayden already knows she is his sister. so sweet...dang you! I am soooo happy for you all.

Casey Hermansen said...

How stinkin AWESOME I have tears in my eyes full of joy for you guys. SHe is so beautiful! I am so glad to hear that the visit went wonderful and that Hayden already loves his little sis! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY and DADDY and HAYDEN. I have been meaning to call you and then I realized you probably posted it on here. Thanks for sharing. If you need anything, time to prepare, have Hayden come on over.

Class and Sass said...

These pictures dont give her enough credit :) she is adorable!