Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jay's Birthday and Morris family pictures

For my uncle Jay's 50th birthday they planned on having a BBQ. So I offered my home because we have a pool. Like always the pool party was crazy but fun. My brother Ryan walked out wearing a speedo but I didn't post those pictures. But it was really funny!




Before the party my grandparents and their kids (my mom's siblings) wanted family pictures together. So we drove to Gilbert and I took some shots for them. Its been a long time since they had a family picture done and with my grandpa's health they wanted to get pictures done soon. Here is some of the highlights. Click on each picture if you want to see it bigger.

Grandma and Grandpa Morris


Top- Cinda, my mom Shanna, Lonnie
Bottom- Jay, Grandma, Grandpa, Randy




Just the kids


3 comments:

The Lowes said...

Nice job on the family photos! It has been forever since I've seen Randy! How did Randy miss the white shirt memo???

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

We love G-Pa and G-Pa Pigeons!! They are simply the best, would would our family be without them?!! Good job on the pictures (I wish I could get ahold of Lonnies hair;)lol

The Cooks said...

Those are so good they almost made me cry. I love your family. Great pictures. I want to swim in your pool it looks awesome. What is it with your brothers and speedos? And thanks for not posting those pictures ha ha. By the way that is the craziest sounding frog ever and I love Haydens getting down real low in the video. Cute