Thursday, July 24, 2008

Monti's - Hayden house

We met our friends for lunch today at Monti's in Tempe. On the way there I remembered the restaurant's building has lots of history to it and the name Hayden was in several places from what I remembered. So I told Hayden in the car the restaurant had his name on it and he was so confused but when we got there we showed him all the pictures and cool historic things they have on their walls. He really enjoyed the guns and the sword the most. The sword even had the name Hayden on it so he really liked that. Another thing he really liked is they give all the kids something called Wikki Stix while waiting for their meal. They are like strings dipped in wax and that you can created whatever you want out of them and they stick together. They were pretty cool. Its like a great craft for kids with out any mess. I didn't bring my camera so I had to use my camera phone so the pictures came out pretty dark but ooh well.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting Monti's. I enjoyed the pictures of Hayden around our restaurant. My wife and kids insisted that I get WikiStix for Monti's after the kids had fun with them at a restaurant in Tucson.
Best regards,
Michael Monti & Family