Friday, May 30, 2008

What am I gonna do with these dogs?




So I spend all this time and money in buying this screen to tie down to the lower part of my pool fence to prevent my dogs from going into the pool area. It makes our pool area look ugly but it was worth the piece of mind that the dogs can't get into the pool area, accidentally fall in and drown. So now my dogs have found a new way in...they climb, jump over the screen and squeeze through the bars. I am so scared we might find them dead in our pool one day. I know dogs can swim but only for so long. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't win. And even if I yell at them they don't care. To top it off Marlie gets on our rock slide where she can see in at least 4 neighbors back yards and looks around and barks at people. Who knows maybe she will start jumping fences. So for those of you who live around me....sorry about my noisy dog!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

Freakin' dogs!!! Pixie has been chewing on blankets...namely Luke's Pottery Barn quilt...AAHHHHH!!! marley may be a toy Rat Terrier...Pixie is bigger than most. Brat.