Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Guess who I saw at Olive Garden!

So I went to Olive Garden tonight with some of my family. Hayden and I were going to the bathroom before leaving and my mom came in saying that a guy out there eating looks and sounds like Ice T. She mainly knows him from Law and Order SVU which my family loves and watches. So I was thinking it was going to be some guy who just looks like him and I see it really looks like him and the women next time him really looks like his wife. As I am starring at him, the waiter walking by says guitly "Yes, that's Ice T." So I look at my family waiting to hear if it is or not and I say...."The waiter says it is." And my mom walked up to him and said I have to say hi and tell you we all watch and love the show and then Aaron shook his hand too. So I thought it was pretty cool. He seemed nice but he was eating so we didn't bother him more then a few seconds. I should have got a picture of him on my camera phone but didn't want to be rude.

SVU

Ice T & Adam Beach

2 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

That is crazy...how weird!! That does not happen much!!

Apryl said...

I still cannot believe you got to see him! Couldn't believe it when you texted it to me! ha!