Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Pictures

My sister Sara had the idea to get all the grandkids together to have their pictures taken for my mom's Mothers day gift. It was really hard to get 7 kids under 4 to work with us. But we got some cute ones. We took them at the Pecans, where a lady from my sister-in-laws ward came and took the pictures. I wanted to post these for about a week now but had to wait until after Mother's day (after my mom saw them.) Hayden's pictures turned out so cute too! He is so fun to take pictures of and he is such a sport to put up with all the pictures I take of him. I know its no fun for him but he will appreciate them someday!





3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Tami,
I am a close friend of Mandy Boren,(your old neighbor on Windsor)and happened to come across your blog from Kim Skinner's (my sister in laws, sister's blog), any way I just wanted to say you have such a beautiful family. I was not a member growing up and watching The Fuller's made me want THAT something special that you guys had. I now have it and just wanted to say thank you to your family for being such a great example. I love seeing the picture's of all the siblings kids, it's amazing how much the kids look like their parents. By the way my name is Amanda Hadenfeldt, maiden was Johnson.

daveandlisa said...

These pictures are so cute. You know we're going to have to do this again this summer with the Ray grandkids since all of them will actually be together for once. Who knows when that will happen again. I've copied all these pics too already and played with them. I'll send you some when I get a chance. And you'll have to show me how to take the color out of pics like you did with the ones of Hayden. I've always wondered how to do that. Hope you guys are doing good.

Apryl said...

Those pics of the kids are amazing! Every one is adorable!!!