Thursday, May 8, 2008

New backyard!


Our backyard is finally getting worked on. Once we moved in about a year ago we had to landscape our front yard 1st. And then once we decided to get a pool then we wanted to landscape after the pool was done. So now its finally being worked on and I am so excited. I am so sick of dirt and weeds everywhere. Hayden and my dogs are always so dirty when they go outside. So the landscapers start very soon, we had to 1st get out cement work done. We got a slab pored for our camper and a side walk done from our back patio to our gate. And then today the garden box was finished. So they landscapers can begin!

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

That looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product! I have been telling Eric that I want to do a garden. A real one with fruits and vegetables. I really like the idea of the garden box that way you don't have to bend down so low. I hope the solar deals warm up your pool. My kids are crazy and they've been swimming for a month already but my feet are all that go in too!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you get to start working on your backyard, can't wait to see what it looks like when its finished.