Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mom...I have a suprise for you!




Daily Hayden is making something for me. I have to always close my eyes and then he shows me what he did. He usually creates something from his blocks and he usually makes me close my eyes before seeing what he brought home from preschool. Well today's surprise was interesting....he made a circle on our family room floor of our shoes, a few cups and some of his toys. I thought it was pretty creative to make a circle out of these things and to think about that. It just looked so funny, especially when he laid in the circle, so I had to take pictures of it.

1 comment:

The Lowes said...

Looks like tons of fun to me! Wish we lived closer so the kids could play! I think you have an organizer on your hands. Send him to my house, we need HELP!