Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The theme of the month



I saw this book sitting on a shelf at Target about 3 weeks ago....little did I know would it be the theme of my month with my dog Marlie. You can read previous post to what else she has done but this time I was shocked. She destroyed my cell phone! Maybe I shouldn't use the word destroy because it actually still works to Aaron and I's surprise. We went swimming a few days ago and I took my cell out and placed it on our patio table. Came in and maybe 10 minutes later realized I left my cell out there. I was shocked it wasn't on the table and then just knew it was stolen by Marlie and it wasn't going to be good. She chewed it up pretty bad but its working. I don't want to pay over a $100 for a new phone if I don't have to. I was so shocked she would still my cell though and off of a table. The other things she does I understand but this one was weird.

1 comment:

daveandlisa said...

Oh my gosh! That's horrible. Do you have insurance on it at least so you could get another one? That really sucks. I would've killed the dog. But then again I'm not an animal person at all.