Sunday, January 5, 2014

Paxton's Preschool Christmas Party

The last day of preschool before Christmas break Paxton's class had a little party and made Gingerbread houses and wore their PJ's to school. I came to help out and as I arrived they were already sitting down decorating them. And Paxton was sitting next to Aubry. Aubry is the girl that likes him and he now likes her. At the Halloween party Aubrey's mom was there and told me Aubry really likes Paxton and talks about him all the time. I never told Paxton because I didn't want him to get embarrassed and maybe not treat her nice. One day Aaron picked up Paxton and jokingly asked Paxton if the girl by him was his girlfriend, without thinking he said "No, she didn't come to school today." So he admitted he had a girlfriend. Later that night I asked him who it was and after awhile he said Aubry. I thought it was so cute, he liked her too and he didn't even know about the comment her mom made at the Halloween party.  Here is Paxton (and Aubrey) making their cute Gingerbread Houses! (Sorry, crappy Cell phone pics)





Drinking Hot Coco

When they were done they went outside for pictures


No comments: