Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas

We woke the kids up at 6:00am, they were ready to see what Santa brought.



They got a trampoline!


Going through their stockings



Present time, I think the kids loved their gifts.





 They needed new scooters, they were happy to have new ones!



Emmie got gym mats to practice her gymnastics at home





The kids after opening many, many presents, telling Aaron and I how much we are loved, how we are the best parents in the world and getting lots of BIG hugs from the kids they had their final gift to open.

Opening up the big surprise gift....they have no idea.....


 Here comes all the shocked and excited faces.....
They couldn't believe it....they each got their own tablet. Paxton shocked, Emmie excited, Hayden in disbelief. I love it.



I surprised Aaron with a firepit kit for our backyard.  
 Once set up it will look like this....



Later we went to my parents for breakfast, then lunch and more gifts




My brother Brent wanted a horse head so I got him one, He was pretty excited.

The kids seriously had the best Christmas....I know because they told me all day!

No comments: