Wednesday, January 15, 2014

RIP Tike

Years before I even met my husband Aaron I had 2 Chihuahuas Petri and Tike who were my babies. They were my life so when I met Aaron he had to meet my dogs. Tike never liked strangers but warmed up to Aaron pretty fast.

 



 Petri and Tike were the best of friends. Petri died unexpectedly in December of 2007. Not only did I cry and morn for my lose but also for Tikes lose. He loved her so much and he was lost without her for the longest time. Once we got Libby our current Chihuahua Tike was happy again but still wasn't as close to her as he was with Petri. The last few years of his life his health was getting worse and worse. Putting him to sleep was super hard but I knew it was the best. He gets to be free of his old body and with Petri again.

 

(These are of Tike sleeping before they put him to sleep)




 His was a huge pain in my butt most days but I still loved him and he was a part of our family. When he wanted to be he was so sweet and cuddly and had the softest fur. Tike had many names given by me and my family through the years. Tikers, Tikey Boy, Fat Boy, Fat Boy in a White Coat, Tike Martinez, Marnie, Puppy Dog Stew, Stew, Wieners, and Baby Wieners. Tikers we all miss you!!! RIP.


The day Hayden came home from the Hospital



 When we just got Libby


 He loves cuddling!



Tike 
June 3rd 2008 - January 14th 2014

No comments: