Saturday, January 18, 2014

12 Days of Wild Grinders

I follow Wild Grinders on Instagram. During December they had a contest called the 12 Days of Wild Grinders. Each day they asked people to do something and they could win something sign by Rob Dyrdek. One day they asked people to post their Christmas list.  So I had Hayden stand by the Christmas tree with his list and posted the picture. 

Picture they posted on Instragram for contest
 

 A few days later I got this on Instagram. We WON!!!


 Rob Dyrdek's Wild Grinders is an animated television series airing on Nickelodeon's (Nicktoons.)
Rob Dyrdek is a professional skateboarder, actor, and best known as a huge sponsor of DC shoes.

Early January Hayden got his shirt in the mail.  I said he could wear it for a minute but I want to frame it and hang it up on his wall












No comments: