Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Kids School Christmas Program

This year the kids performed their Christmas Program at the Higley Center for the Performing Arts. Since there is so many kids they broke the program into 2 parts. Emmie performed the 1st part with the K-2nd graders. Hayden performed later with the 3rd-5th graders.

 Emmie with the other 1st graders





K-2nd performing last song together


Now the 2nd part of the program
Hayden with the other 3rd graders










At the end the 3rd graders sang the last song in the aisle and Hayden happen to stand right next to us




Hayden and Emmie after the show. They did awesome!

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

I happened upon your blog from your primary printable blog. I was just curious what avenue you went through for your adoptions? Do you have somewhere that you share your story? I would love to hear it...it is something my husband and I are considering and would love some info. Thanks (norrisbunch@yahoo.com)