Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our Elf of the Shelf

Meet Holly, our new Elf of the Shelf. Hayden has begged me for a few years now to get one and he couldn't stop talking about it recently. The night of his actual birthday we went out to dinner and since it was his birthday we went to the store and let him get one. He was so excited.

It blows my mind how my kids believe it so much. I get how they believe Santa because we told them from the beginning all about him but the Elf is something Hayden heard about from friends and we went to the store to buy it together. The fact we bought it would seem fake to me. Every morning Hayden runs in our room to tell us what the elf did, its like Christmas morning everyday for him. I keep thinking he is going to ask if its fake but he's more excited and loves it more then my younger kids. But I do love how it makes him so happy, so I am glad we got it.

Most nights I took pictures of what our Elf Holly did each night, here is some of the fun she had. 











No comments: