Monday, June 29, 2009

Cabin getaway

One week my sister Sara and I went up to the cabin with our kids for a little get away. It was a nice little vacation from the heat and the kids just love to play for hours outside. Our kids are the same age so they love to play together and there is lots to do at the cabin.

One day we went shopping in Showlow and Pinetop. The kids loved this chair so we took some pictures of them in it.





Karlee and Hayden









Back at the cabin........


Painting pine cones on the porch



Sara did Emmie's hair


Playground



Picnic behind the cabin with Grammy and aunt Cinda










Jumping on the trampoline








1 comment:

shanon said...

Looks like fun I still remember that cabin it brings back a lot of memories for me. Thank you for the comment on my kids I really don't know how I got so lucky. Your kids are just as addorable. Let's get together sometime email me and we can set something up. mskmlines@cox.net