Monday, July 6, 2009

Adoption & Sealing is near!

Emmie's adoption is Thursday and our sealing is next week. We are excited! I sent out the sealing invites last week. I feel so blessed to be able to go into the temple again with my husband and take Hayden with us and have Emmie sealed to us. I hope its something Hayden can remember forever. I know he will be so excited to be able to go to the temple. My mom said when each one of her kids got their endowments so we so excited to see us in the Temple. I imagine it is what we will feel like when we pass on and see our loved ones that have passed away. I am so thankful for the Temple and the blessings it brings into our home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those invitations are beautiful Tami!!! I am so happy for you.

Malissa said...

It turned out beautiful Tami...you are so good at that!! Congratulations again!! You guys have a beautiful family!!