Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pony Tails

While at the cabin for the 4th of July my sister wanted to make all the girls cute pony tail holders to match their red, white and blue outfits. She showed us how to make these pony tail holders. They are so easy! And after Emmie wore them during the 4th I really loved her hair that way. It was so cute and fun. I wanted more pony tail holders in different colors so I went to Hobby Lobby to buy up lots of 50% off ribbon and some pink tulle. Once I got home I made 2 set of 3. One that's pink and brown, hot pink and black, and light pink and white. I just love Emmie's hair in them and I am so proud of myself that I did them. I am not into making girly things, but since they are so easy I did it.


Emmie wearing the pink and brown set

Hot pink and black

Light pink and white

No comments: