Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Eternal Family

Friday July 17th Emmie Lynn Ray was sealed to her family in the Mesa, AZ Temple.
It was a nice and sweet experience to return to the Temple as a family to add Emmie to our Eternal family. The Spirit gave me such a wonderful feeling that I feel even more blessed to be Hayden and Emmie's mother. I feel so lucky to have this blessing in our life and to know we are together forever. As we got to the temple Hayden was excited and asking where the Holy Ghost was. We told him he had to feel him not see him. As we entered the temple the kids were so calm and quite and soaking it all in. The sisters working there took the kids into the nursery and took great care of them as Aaron and I got dressed. Hayden said he got to watch a movie about being families forever. The sister watching the kids told me Hayden was as smart as a whip! My mom sat in their with the kids too. Before we went into the sealing room Aaron and I sat together in the hall talking and enjoying the love and peace the temple brings. We saw our family, friends and ward members who came to our sealing enter the sealing room and we left so much love. While in the sealing room the sealer told us that when Aaron and I got sealed it conditional and our kids being sealed to us in unconditional. It was such a wonder thought I have never thought about and how we know no matter what our kids will be take care of. Its just up to Aaron and I to live righteously so we can all be together forever. During and after the sealing Emmie had a smile from ear to ear and she kept giving us hugs. Hayden was super happy too. We all loved the experience and hope to be able to adopt at least one more child and do it again.

We noticed at the temple while going over our records that 4 years ago and one day sooner Hayden was sealed to us. I wish I would have noticed that on my family history records so I could have picked the exact date. That would have been neat to have Emmie sealed to us exactly 4 years after Hayden was. I was one day off!


Before entering the temple. Hayden and Emmie walking up to the Temple.





After our sealing.











3 comments:

Kaltaler Korner said...

What a special day!!!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Your family is so beautiful and blessed:) Congrats!!

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures. What a special day.