Monday, June 1, 2009

Ice Skating

Hayden and I went Ice skating for my aunt's daughter's birthday party. This was Hayden's 2nd time going ice skating and I haven't been on the ice since I was in High school. I really wanted to give it a try. Not only is it hard to stay on your feet because you feel like your going to slip, but balancing on those ice skates really hurt when you aren't used to it. You use muscles you normally don't. My feet, legs and lower back felt like they were on fire. So after one time around of me hanging on to the wall I had to stop and rest for about a half hour. And then I went about 6 more times around, I got use to it. I enjoyed myself and would like to keep trying and maybe someday get off the side of the wall. Hayden was doing so good. We always was holding someones hand in my family but by the end of the night was doing it by himself. He really loves it, I really need to take him more often.

I ended up taking my old camera because it is small so the pictures turned out horrible but it was better then nothing.













1 comment:

Malissa said...

Makes me want to go ice skating!! I love your header...totally sweet!!