Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tax Season is almost over!


I am so excited for tax season to be over. I miss having Aaron around so much. Right now he comes home just to sleep, we get to talk about maybe 20 minutes in bed before he crashes. And Hayden misses his daddy so much too. He is working so hard right now before the April 15th deadline and I just keep praying for him to have the strength. Aaron is such a hard worker and that's one of the many reasons why I love him. We have a lot of plans coming up and I have a honey-do list a mile long. Aaron will want to rest (sleep) a lot after tax season, he usually sleeps a lot a few days after. And that's ok and then we will get rolling on some projects.....like we are landscaping our backyard very soon (cement guy starts Monday), we need to get our camping trailer serviced before our camping trips this summer, we need to work on our adoption stuff, we are working on having this garage sale, we both need are cars serviced, we want to get away a few days and possibly just go to the cabin, we talked about going to Disneyland, we need to finish putting together the organizers we got for our master closet....and I know there is more but this is what's on my mind now. I am just so excited to get Aaron back and 2nd I am so excited to get my backyard done so there won't be so much dirt everywhere. My dogs won't be so dirty all the time and our yards gonna look so nice. I am excited to landscape around the pool and to make it look even nicer.

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

The landscape project sounds exciting! If you need a good reference on anything let me know I have a cuz that does that kind of stuff. He can do curbing and plumbing for sprinklers and stuff like that. Only 5 more days!

Unknown said...

Tami, its almost over!!! Hang in there.