Friday, April 11, 2008

Enjoying the great weather while we can

I wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather so I asked my sister Sara if she wanted to meet me at the park in Queen Creek. So that evening we met down there, played with the kids and brought our dinner. My sister's daughter Karlee and Hayden are 10 days apart and so much a like. You would swear they are siblings, they are the best of friends but fight a lot. But while they were so busy at the park they got along real well. Jace sat in the baby swings and he really liked them even though he didn't swing much. We had lots of fun and they even brought their scooters and rode around for a little bit. The weather was nice but then it started to get cold which is weird this time of year. But I love this weather, I know it will be gone soon so I am trying to enjoy it all I can before the hot summer comes.


No comments: