Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures

I love taking picture of Hayden...as you can see by my page. Since the weather is so nice I am taking of advantage of it by taking Hayden to different places to take pictures. He has fun getting to play and I have fun taking pictures. I have a couple other places I would like to take him before the weather gets too hot. We are going to the cabin this weekend, so I am sure I will take some pictures of him there too. I know, I am obsessed. Ha Ha! I heard its pretty windy at the cabin, I hope its not because we love to be outside a lot up there. Here is some pictures I took on some train tracks.



Playing with some pictures in Photoshop...I have lots to learn





1 comment:

Lisa said...

You take really good pictures, seriously I think you should do it professionally. The camera really likes Hayden, he always poses so nicely for you!