Sunday, April 27, 2008

Excited about the 2 new AZ Temples!


I was at my parents cabin this weekend when I heard the news. I was so exited to hear about the 2 new Temples in AZ. I was shocked it was Gilbert and not Queen Creek since this is where so many members are moving to but I am still so happy for the Gilbert one and even happy for the Thatcher/Safford one. I went to college in Thatcher and love it there so I am so happy for those members to have the Temple so close. I came home from the cabin to emails and phone calls from old friends from Thatcher telling me the news again but I was glad to see other so excited too. I don't know where the Gilbert one will be but I would imagine it would be close to us in Queen Creek. How cool! Another great reason I love living where I do.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so excited too for the new Temples! I was surprised to hear about the Gilbert one since the Mesa is so close. But the Gila Valley I know has been waiting a long time for a Temple, so exciting! So what friends from Thatcher did you talk to, anyone I know?