Sunday, April 27, 2008

Photoshop class homework

We went to my parents cabin this weekend. I will post pictures later! But while I was there I worked on my homework. I have been taking a Photoshop class from a lady in my ward. Its been cool learning new stuff. Its not just about making your pictures look better but creating things like you would if you were scrapbooking or card making. So after my Thursday class we went to the cabin. I took my laptop and when it was too cold to be outside I sat there off and on this weekend working on Photoshop and this is what I created. These 3 things could be used for fronts of card or the Christmas one could be used for a tag for a gift or something. I am so new to this so everything I create is great practice. I know one day I will look back at these and think these are so cheesy compared to what I will be able to create someday. But our homework this week was to make something like this, not just do something to our photos we have taken. On a few of these I wanted to change there looks a little but got stuck. Good thing I have 2 more classes to learn even more.


click on these to see them bigger



3 comments:

daveandlisa said...

That's awesome. I'm impressed. You'll really have to show me how to do some of this stuff. Like I said before. Photo shop is completely foreign to me. Why does it have to be so difficult?

arch's said...

Hello,
Sounds strange but I googled photoshop class and I got your blog! I live in Mesa and have been looking for a class for a while, does that lady in your ward teach anyone? I'm very interested, please email archifamily@yahoo.com, sorry to bother! Thanks!

arch's said...

Hey,
I live in Mesa and have been trying to find a Photoshop class, googled it and got your blog! Does the woman in your ward offer classes to anyone? Very interested, please email me at archifamily@yahoo.com, thanks!!!