Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Birthday

Well I had my 32nd birthday and Aaron had the busiest tax season ever so I saw him about 9pm that night. During the day I woke up to many text messages, emails and missed calls of people wishing me a Happy Birthday. During the day I chatted off and on with people. I walked out side and saw the Relief Society decorated my door. Everyone was so sweet to remember me that day , I think more people do remember because they know my husband is too busy for me...HAHA!



That day my grandpa finally came home from the Hospital. It was a stay we weren't sure he would come home from ever again. My sister Sara helped him home so once Hayden was done with preschool and nap we headed over to my grandparents to help out. After they were settled for the evening my sister Sara and I went to the Gilbert Mall with the kids. And that's when I saw these sunglasses I just loved. I called Aaron when he was finishing up to tell him I really liked them. He said I couldn't get them but he might get them for me.




So It was late and Aaron was almost done so he met Sara and I at Olive Garden for dinner. We had a nice dinner even though the kids were so ready for bed. When we got home I got my new sunglasses. So Aaron was happy to buy them for me because he needed a gift for me anyway.





Usually the day after my birthday we have a family get together, we usually pick a restaurant and just tell all those who want to come. So last night we went to BJ's. It was so good, but of course when you have a big party things take so long and get messed up but overall it was nice. I told Aaron for my Birthday I want a date with him. So we are hoping Friday we will get the chance to do that. So it seems this year my birthday is being celebrated in pieces and different days. I am looking forward to my birthday date this Friday with Aaron. We haven't had lots of time together in awhile. Tax season is over but everyday he has still has to go into the office for some work. So he is still working but its not that crazy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lookin' good Tami with your new shades! How sweet of your RS ward to decorate your door for your birthday. I'm glad you had a nice birthday even if you didn't see Aaron that much. But now you can!