Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So emotional over a house

These last few weeks we have been talking to a home builder and planning on moving in about a year once the house was done being built. Well, these 2 weeks were emotional and exciting at the same time. We went through so many ups and downs and now to find out all for nothing! We can't get a FHA loan because they only go up to 300k and we need more then that and the Conventional loan requires us to wait about 3 more years before they will loan to us. MAN!!! I was starting to let this house go mentally and get excited about getting this house of our dreams. Aaron and I both really felt like it was going to happen. But I trust in Heavenly Father and know it wasn't meant to be right now. When I really thought about moving I would get teary eyed. I was so sad to leave our street and great neighbors, I was sad for my kids to loose all their good friends in the neighborhood, I was sad to leave the neighborhood since my parents and all my sibling live in it too. I also do love this area and the people in it. What this neighborhood has is so rare and to purposely leave it is a scary decision. I was scared we would regret it. I personally don't feel like Aaron and I have any close friends here that do things with us but we have lots and lots of great neighbors, ward members and other people we know through out this whole neighborhood we really like, trust and know are great examples for our family. So even though I am bummed about not getting this house right now I wanted soooo bad, I am remembering why I do love it here so much and that's something money really can't buy. And besides I do have a nice home already, my dream home can wait right now.

No comments: