Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hayden goes back to school

I am excited for Hayden to be in 1st grade...No more half days for him. He loves to stay busy so I think all day will be really good for him. The night before school started Aaron gave the kids their blessings and I had such a good feeling that they will do great this year. They are growing so fast!!!!
After we woke up (way to early for me) I took some pictures of Hayden before we went to the bus stop.

Hayden excited to start 1st grade



He kept saying "1st Grade Rules!"

walking to the bus stop
Hayden looking for the bus

Not many kids were at the bus stop, most parents drove their kids to school for the 1st day. Sara and I let Hayden and Karlee take the bus then we followed them to school to make sure everything went ok.





Hayden just getting to school



After they play on the play ground they have to line up with their classes and they say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing a patriotic song.





Hayden's teacher about to walk them to class



And they are off to another year of school!

No comments: