Friday, August 12, 2011

Emmie starts preschool soon

Emmie starts preschool next week and while Aaron and I went to Sedona for a few days last week we missed her meet the teacher night. Her teacher said we could come by anytime to see the classroom and come meet her. So we took her down there the day Hayden started school. Since he started she is even more excited to start too. This year she will be doing a Kindergarten prep and its a different program then she has been getting. I feel good about it and really hope she catches up to other kids her age so when she starts Kindergarten next year she will be able to stay caught up with the whole class.


I took some pictures of her in her class room


Paxton really wanted to pose against the wall too

So pretty soon it will be just me and Paxton at home for half the day. I don't know what Paxton will do with out his sister here to play with him. The good thing for him is Emmie is home by lunch so they will still have lots of time to play.

While Hayden's been gone all day Emmie makes Paxton play house and school with her. Paxton just goes along with it. When I saw him running around the house in this back pack I couldn't stop laughing. It was just his size but it being purple and princess, it just cracked me up.





No comments: