Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back-to-School Swim Party

With school about to start I thought it would be fun to throw a swim party for Hayden and all his friends who go to his school that live in our ward and close by us. I made an invitation and I drove Hayden around to pass them out.



We had a great turn out and the kids had such a blast. Some of the kids I invited ended up having their younger siblings come with their parents which turned out nice so Emmie even had some of her friends over to swim with her too.


The rock slide was very popular, kids were constantly jumping off of it.







We had the kid get out of the pool for some pizza













I asked the kids to all sit on the slide for a group shot.

Then Grady started to slip off the slide and they all came tumbling down.....





















1 comment:

Nevroica said...

Looks like everyone is having a blast! Keep up the good work.