Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Emmie's 1st day of preschool

Emmie started her 1st day of preschool and this will be her last year in preschool. Emmie is tall for her age so everyone keeps asking me if she started Kindergarten this year but she is only 4 so she has one more year to go. She is excited to start Kindergarten next year and be in the same school as Hayden. This year she will be doing a Kindergarten prep and its a different program then she has been getting. I feel good about it and really hope she catches up to other kids her age so when she starts Kindergarten next year she will be able to stay caught up with the whole class.


Before her bus came to pick her up I took some pictures of her
Looking at these pictures she looks so grown up to me. She is growing up so fast.



Emmie loves her new backpack
Emmie looking for her bus


Emmie getting on the bus and meeting her new bus driver and aid






Later that day......
Paxton and I were waiting for Emmie's bus to come to our house and drop her off. I had to take some pictures of my cutie!


Paxton kept saying "Bus" all day he was so excited to see Emmie get home


She's home and she had so much fun! She came home with a certificate from her teacher saying she had a great day in Pre-K


1 comment:

Malissa Cordova said...

She is so cute! I love the sibling lOve!!