Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paxton's 1st Birthday pictures

With Paxton's 1st birthday coming I wanted to get pictures taken for the big milestone in his life. I thought it would be fun to take some birthday theme shots along with him in everyday clothes. The photographer even provided balloons which was a perfect touch. I thought they came out so cute. I wish I had more of him smiling at the camera but he was so busy playing with everything around him. The photographer did a great job and went out of her way to make these perfect for my birthday boy. I will always cherish these pictures as Paxton turns one. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The last pictures we took were at her house of him eating a cupcake. I thought it would be a fun way to capture pictures of his 1st birthday. He LOVED that cupcake!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures taken by Kim Skinner http://kimskinnerphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments: